If you are golfer in the Greensboro, High Point or Winston Salem area you have likely heard of Forsyth Country Club. As one of the more impressive Donald Ross golf courses in the state of North Carolina, it comes as no surprise that any golfer moving to the Winston Salem area would consider joining Forsyth Country Club. If you want to know more about Triad (North Carolina) golf email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are the Forsyth Country Club Membership Initiation Fees and Monthly Dues:
- Junior Resident Golf Membership (Age 34 and under) – $20,000 Initiation Fee with $434 in monthly dues *see below
- Intermediate Resident Golf Membership (Ages 35-39) – $27,000 Initiation Fee with $521 in monthly dues *see below
- Full Resident Golf Membership (Ages 40-61) – $35,000 Initiation Fee with $710 in monthly dues
- Senior Resident Golf Membership (Ages 61-71) – $27,000 Initiation Fee with $710 in monthly dues
- Originating Senior Golf Membership (Age 72 and up) – $20,000 Initiation Fee with $538 in monthly dues
- Non Resident Golf Membership – $12,500 Initiation Fee with $2268 in annual dues