If you have been in or around the Greensboro, NC golf scene, you have played or heard of Starmount Forest. While it is not exactly the coat and tie country club like some other in the area, it is definitely a great place to call your golf game home. While Sedgefield gets all the national press for the Wyndham Championship, Starmount Forest is one of the best golf courses in the Triad region. If you want to know more about Triad (North Carolina) golf email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that in 2020 there is a preferred initiation fee for all membership levels and you can really save some money if you are a member of another club that is looking to join Starmount Forest Country Club.
Below are the Starmount Forest Country Club Membership Initiation Fees and Monthly Dues:
- Executive Golf Membership (Ages 40 and above)– $8,000 Initiation Fee with $627 in monthly dues
- Premier Golf Membership (Ages 35-39)- $7,000 Initiation Fee with $522 in monthly dues
- Signature Golf Membership (Ages 30-34) – $5,000 Initiation Fee with $417 in monthly dues
- Associate Golf Membership (Ages 18-29) – $4,000 Initiation Fee with $312 in monthly dues
Second Club Membership
- Executive Golf Membership – $3,000 Initiation Fee
- Premier Golf Membership – $3,000 Initiation Fee
- Signature Golf Membership – $2,500 Initiation Fee
- Associate Golf Membership – $2,000 Initiation Fee