The Cliffs is comprised of seven (7) golf courses with six (6) being in upstate South Carolina and one (1) being just south of Asheville, North Carolina. You can learn more about the designers and locations of The Cliffs courses here. Only property owners can purchase a golf membership at any of the seven (7) The Cliffs courses. Fortunately, there is a “Beneficial Golf Membership” that allows a non property owner to assume a golf membership for one year to get a feel for the course and atmosphere of the club.
Below are the The Cliffs at Walnut Cove Membership Initiation Fees and Monthly Dues:
- Full Golf Membership – $50,000 Initiation Fee with $1,095 in monthly dues. Includes a $2,500 home club improvement fee.
All seven (7) The Cliffs clubs have the same initiation and monthly dues. The clubs are as follows:
- The Cliffs at Glassy (Landrum, SC) – Tom Jackson
- The Cliffs at Valley (Travelers Rest, SC) – Ben Wright
- The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards (Sunset, SC ) – Tom Fazio
- The Cliffs at Keowee Springs (Six Mile, SC) – Tom Fazio
- The Cliffs at Walnut Cove (Arden, NC ) – Jack Nicklaus
- The Cliffs at Keowee Falls (Salem, SC) – Jack Nicklaus
- The Cliffs at Mountain Park (Marietta, SC) – Gary Player
Cart Fees and Guest Fees at The Cliffs clubs are as follows: